Thursday, June 21, 2012

My photo tips and (not so) secrets.....


(she asks herself...)  So, you think you are a photographer?  NOT - my work has been trial and error.  However I have found that I love the process and try and learn from my mistakes.  As a fellow customer/purchaser of gems and components I know what I look for in a good photograph, which better helps me make that all important purchasing decision...

The link below is of this pendant made and listed in  my Artfire store.  I have a blog in Artfire also where I described the who-what-when-where-why - and what angles work best.  This is listed there with all the photos of each angle.  If you are interested in more info - check it out - click the link below.  Thanks for looking.  Hey, I'm always wanting to learn so if you have suggestions for improvement - let me know...

http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/product_view/TheJoyfulGem/4798644/Vintaj_Brass_Wire_Wrapped_Bird_Nest_with_3_blue_pearls/Jewelry/Pendants/Wire_Wrapped

No comments:

Post a Comment