Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Christine has really blessed me with a fabulous SOUP.

Her  card, the perfect message for this exchange...... read on

I imagine, therefore I am free
Dreaming is an act of pure imagination
Growth contains happiness
Create it is the spirit that creates
Become to live is to be slowly born.

Her letter, describing the history of beads ......

Turquoise flower hoarded for several years (artist unknown).  Also included some triangle wooden beads, a few top drilled crystals and a strand of 2mm firepolished, and turquoise stones.  She also loves turquoise and it's MY birthstone.  What a nice combination of beads. I love them.

Lampwork beads purchased when (mystery artist) was closing her shop.  Her intended earrings didn't materialize.  ooooh lucky me.  I love these colors, and the coordinating beads of kelly green crystals, black roundels and amethyst faceted rounds will be fun to work with.

Seaglass, seaglass and more seaglass from ZnetShows.  She loves working with this and wanted to share some with me.  Again, how lucky I am.  I do wirewrapping and always wanted to try working with seaglass. Stay tuned....

And every bracelet or necklace needs some kind of claps.  She covered that too with 3 choices.  

Thank you so much Christine.....

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful beads! I believe that top turquoise and brown flower could be one of Jeannie K. Dukic's gin blossoms. (She's out of the bead business now.) Can't wait to see what you make!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for taking the time to update and fill in blanks. The lampwork beads were purchased from ETSY. No idea of artist. They are stunning.

      Delete