Friday, February 15, 2013

It's Soup time, Bead Soup, that is....

Bead Soup #3 for me, and I'm really excited about it.  For me it's more about meeting new people in other parts of the world.  My partner for this year is (drum roll  ththththththththtthboom).

Karla Morgan from TEXAS.

We both signed up for the last reveal because we are both so danged busy with lots of things planned right between now and reveal date.  I was on the fence about weather I should even do it this year, but at the last minute, decided I really wanted to join again, as it was so fun the last 2 years  (this is my 3rd in a row)

So, with that said, I almost had to drop out.  New computer, new email address, and new frustrations trying to access my BLOG (and I just got new business cards, and didn't want to start over again!)  Called in the big guns (the dh) and got it all sorted out.  whew.  Now I can focus on the project.  Both of us are behind the gun on getting our beads out, but we are in agreement on that too. Good thing.  I'd hate to upset my partner.  Hey, I've just met another new beading buddy.

So, enjoy the journey, don't be too hard on yourself, go at your own pace, listen to the music, and you'll enjoy the SOUP.  These are my takeaways from the last 2 I've done.  Chill out - like Fred....

Later soupers.  

We are dog sitting a Golden Retriever this weekend - my cat isn't thrilled.


No comments:

Post a Comment