Monday, February 25, 2013

Bead Soup.....time is ticking


For now, please start making up your soup
with these rules in mind.....

500 people, 3 different groups and reveal dates, and some minor rules.  I sent my stuff to my partner, Karla in Texas, and she sent and I received my packet of wonderful beads.  I will be photographing what I received and post it here.   Here were our requirements of what we were to send. (the rules)
We are each supposed to challenge ourselves to make something, using the focal bead and a clasp, not necessarily in the same piece.  It does not have to be jewelry, although this is a beading group.  So we are off to the races.   Thank you Karla for my wonderful bowl of soup!

 :: One focal ::
 ::  One special clasp (not a lobster claw) ::
::  Some coordinating beads (no need to send a million) ::
No religious items -- crosses, Buddhas, goddesses, etc.
No political items.
No naked bits of bodies (yup, it's happened.)
No cabochons unless you're sending to a seed beader.
Please do not show what you are planning to send 
until after your partner has received it.

You can also join the www.BeadSoupCafe.com 
to join in the chat and the excitement
and get tips and tricks from veteran Soupers.

  
Thank you and stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment