Saturday, April 28, 2012

lost my blog - starting over

for the computer challenged.... sigh.  I'm beginning a new blog - calling it Joycesjoyfulgems.

I posted this one earlier - new necklace, catchy colors, fantastic foto, skillfully knotted on silk.  Lots of wonderful southwest colors (sold for $40.00).  Total length is 40" long and can be worn several different ways.  I just added this to Artfire, and while this one has sold, I would be happy to build another to your custom specs.  Some of the stones in this beauty are:  Czech. glass, Picasso rondells and rounds, lime glass, African reds, Turquoise, blue and red millifori, Chrysocolla Jasper, silvertoned  beadies, 3 cute little birdies, all  hand knotted (and more) on heavy Griffin pearl silk.  Click on this picture to enlarge for more detail.

Want to see more? http://www.thejoyfulgem.artfire.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment